Nowadays weight gain has become a big problem and many people are facing this problem. Tired of trying various things to lose weight, do yoga, exercise, cardio for a few days, and then give up, causing you to gain more weight. Lose weight without any exercise, but Food should be taken sparingly and junk food should be avoided completely. Now let’s learn about the food to be eaten.
Brown rice instead of white rice:
Every day we take brown rice which is much better for health than white rice. Niacin and Vitamin B3, which play a key role in converting the food we eat into energy, are high in magnesium, which is good for bone health. It is good for our health in all respects. It also protects against cancer, thyroid, and heart disease. The phosphorus in brown rice reduces the amount of fat in our bodies. This not only helps in weight control but also in controlling appetite. As well as dissolving the bitter cholesterol in the blood. People who eat these are active. In addition, studies show that it reduces the risk of gallstones by up to 13 percent.
Green tea instead of coffee:
Most of us have a habit of drinking coffee or tea in the morning as it causes the carbohydrates in the sugar to increase fat in the body. This green tea reduces the fat in our body and also increases brain function. Green tea boosts the immune system in our body. It participates in metabolism and burns more calories from fats. Reduces heart disease. It prevents the build-up of fat in the blood vessels. Therefore the blood supply to the heart is smooth. Taking green tea daily can protect you from dangers like heart attack and high blood pressure. It fights cancerous growths and prevents cancer cells from developing. People who suffer from arthritis can get relief by drinking green tea every day. Relieves people with diabetes and balances sugar levels. Prevents body fat.
Honey instead of sugar:
Consumption of honey instead of sugar helps in weight loss. High sugar intake increases the risk of obesity and diabetes, as well as heart disease. A high sugar diet often leads to chromium deficiency. There are many benefits to avoiding sugar and taking honey. Increases immunity, and helps in lowering cholesterol. Its antioxidants help lower blood pressure.
Coconut water instead of energy drinks:
It is high in caffeine, which can cause anxiety, insomnia, digestive problems, and high blood pressure. It is high in caffeine, which can cause anxiety, insomnia, digestive problems, and high blood pressure. Drinking these energy drinks can damage the kidneys. There are many health benefits to skipping these drinks and drinking coconut water. This water contains nutrients like magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, and sodium. Apart from that it also boosts the immune system and regulates sugar levels. Contribute to ensuring that the blood flows in an irregular way. Prevents high blood pressure and heart attack.
Vegetables instead of snacks:
Snacks remind us of the evening. Most of us have a habit of eating junk food in the evening. Bajjis, samosas, and chips are mostly eaten. This makes it easy to gain weight. It is better to take vegetables than this junk food. There are many benefits to eating vegetables besides weight loss. Vegetables are rich in many nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. These help in boosting our body’s metabolism.
Ghee instead of refined oils:
These refined oils are refined using some harmful chemicals. Which is not good for us, fat in the body grows easily. It is better to take gee instead. Gee contains healthy fats. These drain the bad fat from our bodies. Gee contains essential amino acids for the body. They burn fat cells.
10 Tips To Stay Cool in Summer Season
How to stay cool in the summerWe can keep the house cool without AC or Cooler during the summer. Summertime temperatures are high, and we use AC and coolers to relieve the sunny summer. But the longer they use, the quicker they sing. Aside from using continuously, it can cause health problems as well as environmental problems. So follow the below hacks to keep your house cool and stay your body cool in the summer season. 1. Apply Sunscreen lotion 2. Close the windows in the morning 3. Wear summer fabrics 4. Don’t wear black 5. Hats and scarves 6. Stay in stay cool 7. Use ceiling fans 8. How to stay hydrate 9. Shut off the light when not in 10. Take a cool bath
1. Apply sunscreen lotionIt is very essential for your body. While going out in the sun apply sunscreen lotion at least before 30 minutes going out. Apply twice or twice per day. when you feel heat cover the exposed body parts with sunscreen lotion of SPF 30 or higher. Leather river legs arms and feet along with your face UVA & UVB rags have been shown to cause skin cancer. Besides, sunscreen lotion also helps detect tanning due to exposure to the harmful sun for a long time. However, if you have the necessary face and body to retain its fresh complexion use the best sunscreen lotion before heading out.
2. Close the windows in the morningShut the Windows when the temperature outside is higher than 75 Fahrenheit and open them when the temperature drops below that.
3. Wear Summer FabricsYou can wear dresses skirts, Kurtas, Maxis, tops and a lot more. Now we when have jackets for summers but people are confused about great fabric 6 options for summers. Some numbers enquiry lot about suitable fabrics for summer that makes them feel comfortable without compromising with their style. Like Cotton, Linen, Chambray and Khadi. Cotton does not need any introduction because we all know about it. Does not matter which area region or country we belong to. Information about tips fabric has been passed on to us by generation. All of us know that cotton is the best fabric for summer. It’s good for you, if you have any skin irritations are sensitivities. Properties of cotton : Good absorbency will help keep your body cool. By observing sweat Machine washable you can easily Mission was it without worrying about damaging the fabric. In fact, the strength of cotton increases when it is wet. Soft on skin: It is very soft on the skin which is why it is recommended for babies and elderly people. Loose Strength in Sunlight : Regular and long exposure to sunlight may lead to Fabric damage. Refer to dry cartoon dresses in shade. Easy to Sew If you are a starting position then use cotton fabrics for sewing projects.
4. Don’t wear blackActually, all of us know that darker colour absorbs more heat from the sun. We studied in 9th Grade so most of us fail to apply this really in real life. While more about wearing dark colour class in the Sun The absorb more heat which is intern transferred to our bodies making us hot feel. To help feel light colour during these brutal summers avoid wearing black. Change to lighter colours black white pastels that do not observe too much heat and do not develop body heat. Keep the black colour clothes for the winter season.
5. Hats & ScarvesWhile going out in the afternoon use a scarf and stole around your head take that the scarf is light coloured material like cotton. It will detect you from the ghastly loo as well. Before going out many women cover themselves with dupatta before leaving their homes in the summers for the cause. It saves you from the sun bonds should wear hats in the sun.
6. Stay in, stay coolStay cool it was necessary to avoid step out of your house mainly in the peak hours of the afternoon. The sun rays will a killer mixer to reckon with however do not give the comfort of your cool room at home or at the office, it’s AC fans and coolers. However, try to wait until the sun sets and the weather changes for good in with the arrival of the monsoon.
7. Use Ceiling FansA ceiling fan can help cool down a room pretty well. If you have this type of and make sure that the switch is set to summer mode.
8. Drink plenty of WaterThe human body needs 5 to 6 litres of water per day, so try to drink plenty of water, stay your body cool and fresh.
9. Shut off the lights when not in use.Opt for compact fluorescents & LEDs over incandescent light bulbs it’s best to stick with LED light and lighting because it has a longer life span.
10. Take a Cool BathDuring the summer season simply you must bathe twice a day. If you take a good shower you can easily get a refreshing after a hot day and then it helps bring down the body temperature. So shower & cool water baths also cleanse you after sweet and green that is sure to stick to your body in the heat. However, take as much as possible many hours as you want to be when you feel the heat.
12 Yoga Asanas To Get Weight Loss
Here are a few Yoga Poses those will definitely help to reduce your weight.1. Setu bandh ( bridge pose) 2. Mandukasan 3. Utkatasana(chair pose) 4. Virabhadrasana 2 ( warrior 2) 5. Plank 6. Warrior 1 7. Wind Relieving pose 8.Bhujangasana(sarpasana) /cobra pose 9. Bow pose / dhanurasana 10. Shalbasana 11. Shuturmurghasana 12. Vajrasana
1. Setubandh Yoga Pose To Get Weight Loss
2. Mandhukasana Yoga Pose To Get Weight Loss1. Sit down on the floor in vajrasana position. Now make fists with both your hands and place them on your stomach. In such a way that the joint touches the novel. 2. Press both the fists against your abdomen now try to touch the ground with your forehead, try to bend down words as much as you can. 3. Keep this posture for 20 seconds and then release. 4. Fibre coating this yoga asanas daily will help in reducing belly fat.
3. Utkatasana ( chair pose) Yoga Pose To Get Weight Loss1. utkatasana is a standing workout post poses that turns the entire body particularly the price thighs! The positioning of the yoga is just like sitting chair. 2. Expect that you need to balance yourself without using any chair. 3. This yoga develops your strength balance and stability.
4. Virabhadrasana 2 ( warrior 2 pose) Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossWarriors 2 pose is a standing workout for posture name after mythological Hindu Warrior Virabhadra. 2. A powerful steps for that legs, groins, and chest Warrior 2 also develop stamina of your body. 3. It helps to get rid of back pains and stimulates healthy digestion this is Deep hip opening Postures. 4. This will strengthen stem cells in the thighs and buttocks it turns the abdomen ankles and arches of the feet.
5. PLANK Yoga Asan To Get Weight LossThis plant is actually one of the rear exercises that not only strengthen your call but also work your entire body.You are giving your core muscles a fantastic workout.And if you don’t think you can get a good workout by holding still, just wait until you try to hold a plank for 30 to 60 seconds, you are going to feel it.
6.Warrior 1 Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossWarrior one also gives a good stretch to your chest, and lungs, shoulders, hips, thighs and the list goes on.
7. Wind Reliving pose Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossWind relieving pose helps to improve your digestion relief back and neck pain and set your hips size ankles they are also great at relieving stress.
8. Bhujangasana( sarpasana/ cobra pose) Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossThe name comes from the Sanskrit words bhujanga meaning snake” or “serpen” & and hasana meaning “posture” ! Or seat.From your prone position with arms and legs on the floor that chest is lifted.Bhujangasana maybe strengthen the spine stretch the relieve stress and fatty give traditional text say that bhujangasana increases the body heat, destroys diseases and awakens kundaline.
9. Bow pose / Dhanurasana Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossIt is also known as bow pose. Are you have to do leg is to lie down on the floor with your belly touching the ground. Keep your hands besides your chest .Now take a deep breath and lift your legs and thighs up. At the same time you have to try to catch your legs with your hands.Rest of in this posture for 30 seconds and release.
10. Shalbasana Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossLie on your belly with your hand resting below your eyes while forehead and Chinna resting on the floor now try to raise your left leg up to 10 inches.Keep your legs tight do not bend your knees.After that try doing the same with your right leg too.Ending of the state do this with both your legs.
11. Shuturmurghasana Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossFor the weight loss another yoga good is shuturmurghasana .For this keep your legs tight went from your waist and try to touch the toys for even the floor.This you can do with a little practice. Hold it for few seconds and then gradually ajimo was standing pose.
Important :Needless to emphasize that the pregnant ladies can’t do either of these Asanas.But before and after pregnancy they must do it so that they keep their weight medium.As our readers might have noticed all those Aasan Aasan good for weight loss and healthy which area bring their weight down.It is the movement of the weight coupled with exercises that activate the blood circulation that are generally found a good for health.
12. Vajrasana Yoga Pose To Get Weight LossVajra means thunderbolt in Sanskrit . Since this asana makes the body as a strong as thunderbolt, it is so named.
Technique:Kneel down on the floor with your knees ankles and big boys touching the ground. Now sit down on your heels and place your palms on the knees.Keep yourself erect but relaxed.Breadth should be deep even and slow. Now expand your chest and draw the abdominal region inwards.This asana even the pregnant ladies up to the initial 5 months can also do. It removes the spinal problems and even terms of sexual organs of the both male and female. You can do it even after having your means.It produces, strength to your thighs and knees.
Healthy Lifestyle to live healthy
12 Tips For Healthy Life Style1. Cook your own meals 2. Read nutrition labels 3. Eat Breakfast. 4. Eat every 3-4 hours 5. Drink plenty of water 6. Bass your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates 7. Replace saturated with unsaturated fat 8. Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables 9. Reduce salt and sugar consumption 10. maintain a healthy body weight 11. Start and make it habitable 12. Keep changing gradually
1. Cook your Own MealsCook and prepare your own meals as often as can. This will help you to being healthy.Avoid eating process and fast foods they are highly quantity in sodium and fat.Healthy and low fat recipes and suggest are available in the internet.
2. Read nutrition labelsPay attention to saturated fat Sodium and sugar the unhealthy they are.
3. Eat BreakfastHow breakfast each and every day it will help to rev up your metabolism make timetable to eat something within the first hour after you wake up it better to make habit.
4. Eat every 3-4 hoursTry to make a habitable to eat small food for every 3 to 4 hours aim for three small balanced meals and two snacks.
5. Drink plenty of waterEveryday make a habit to drink plenty of water the water will hydrates the body and aids digestive system. Water will reduce the body fat keep you slim.Research found that more than 16% of us children and teens are Obese.
6. Base your diet on plenty of food rich in carbsAbout of half the calories in your food must come from foods rich in carbohydrates those are, Cerels Rice Pasta Potatoes Bread It is good idea to include at least one of these 8 every meal.Whole grain bread, pasta cereals will increase your fibre intake.
7. Replace the saturated with unsaturated fatToo much of fats can negatively affect our weight and cardiovascular health. But little fats are essential for good health and correct functioning of the body.Various kinds of fats have various health benefits and some of these States would help us to keep the balance weight. 1. Eating fish 2 to 3 times a week with at least serving of oily fish, fish will contribute to our proper intake of dull fats. 2. When cooking we should boil steam or bakes, rather than frying remove the fatty part of meat use vegetables oils. 3. Maintain limit to consumption of total saturated fats, and totally avoid trans fats. Reading the labels helps to identify the sources.
8. Plenty of fruits and vegetablesVegetables and fruits are almost very essential foods for giving us enough vitamins and minerals and fibres.You must try to eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day. Note : 1 glass of fresh fruit juice at breakfast maybe an apple and a piece of watermelon as a snacks and a good portion of various vegetables at each meal.
9. Decrease salt and sugar consumptionA big salt consumption can produce in high BP and develops the risk of cardiovascular disease. Here are various tips to decrease salt in the diet. 1. Plan healthy meals and make a shopping list 2. Silver cart with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain foods and lean meats. Also choose products with lower sodium content. 3. Don’t add salt it before tasting. 4. While cooking salt can be stimulated with spices provide the variety of flavours. Sugar : It will produce sweetness and an attractive flavours and test their (sugary foods) rich in energy and our best oil field in new generation such as an occasional treat.
10. Maintain a healthy body weightSmall changes over time like balance meeting and more activity can lead to weight loss. Proper weight For depends on factor like our gender height, age and genes.Being over weight develops the risk of wide range of diseases such as diabetes heart diseases and cancer.By eating more than we need it provides over body fat. excess of calories can come from any caloric nutrient fat carbohydrates.Physical activity helps us spen the message is reasonably simple there is a necessary to eat less.
11. Starts and make it habitPlaying games workouts and yoga Aasan essential for every people of all weight ranges and health situations. The physical activity will helps to burn the extra fat.It’s best for the heart and better to free blood circulation. Decrease the fat will improve your muscle mass, overall health being well. Make a physical activity is a part of our daily habit. 1. During the lunch breaks go for a walk 2. Keep timetable for family weekend activity 3. Keep stairs instead of the elevator
12. Keep changing graduallyCreate a timetable for gradual changes: for two days we could write down the foods and drinks follow those throughout the day. 1. Removing breakfast a little bowl of muesli, a piece of bread or fruit. 2. Take two fruits and vegetables it can introduce 1 extra piece day. 3. Elements of foods which are high in fat. Choose the low fat options instead eat them less frequently and in little portions. 4. Use elevator daily could be a best first move (stairs).
10 Tips To Stay Cool in Summer Season
12 Yoga Asanas To Get Weight Loss
Healthy Lifestyle to live healthy
How Yoga Helps Relieving Stress & Anxiety
How To Choose a Good Life Partner
10 Tips for Growing your Hair Thicker & Longer
Top 13 Great Foundation Creams For Dark & Oily Skin Tones
How to Convert Youtube to Mp3 Online
More Energy At Work – Healthy Tips
English1 year ago
Lut Gaye Song Lyrics With English, Telugu Meaning
English1 year ago
Taaron Ke Shehar Song with English Translation, Telugu Meaning
Beauty Products2 years ago
Grab Beauty Products Online at Ease
Tech News1 year ago
How to Convert Youtube to Mp3 Online
Women's Interests2 years ago
Empowering alone can help our mothers
English1 year ago
Chhor Denge Song Lyrics Translation With English, Telugu Meaning
Womens Fashion2 years ago
Five Topics for Women’s Movement & # 39; s Spring / Summer 2015 Apparel
Health Tips1 year ago
How To Remove Dandruff Permanently With Home Remadies